Full papers, abstracts, and workshops are invited for but not limited to the topic areas listed. Undergraduate students may submit proposals for Poster Sessions. Sessions involving practitioners will be given consideration. Submissions will be blind refereed and accepted papers will be published in the online Conference Proceedings. By submitting a manuscript, the author certifies that it is not copyrighted or previously published, has not been presented or accepted for presentation at another professional meeting, and is not currently under review for presentation at another professional meeting. At least one of the authors certifies that he/she intends to register for and attend the conference to present the paper if it is accepted.
All papers, abstracts, and undergraduate posters must be submitted electronically on or before January 16, 2021 via the conference website: https://nedsi2021.exordo.com. If you have proposals for workshops or roundtable discussions, please email to the program chair.
▪ Accounting, Finance, Economics
▪ Big Data, Analytics, and Knowledge Management
▪ Cyber Security, IT, and Emerging Technologies
▪ Decision Making: Public Administration and Policy
▪ DSS, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence
▪ Education, Curriculum, and Cases
▪ Healthcare Analytics and Services Management
▪ Human-Technology Interface
▪ Innovation and Creativity
▪ Legal, Ethical, and Social Issues
▪ Operations Management/Operations Research
▪ Marketing and Consumer Behavior
▪ Strategy and Organizational Behavior
▪ Supply Chain Management and Logistics
▪ Sustainability Management
▪ Undergraduate Student Poster Competition
Undergraduate Poster Session
NEDSI will once again be sponsoring a special undergraduate student poster session in conjunction with the 2021 meeting due to the successful sessions at the previous meetings.
For more information, please contact the Program Chair.
Dinesh R. Pai at email@example.com