Papers and abstracts submitted to the conference are double blind reviewed by two referees. Abstracts, papers, and undergraduate/master student posters are to be submitted electronically using NEDSI’s conference management interface at https://nedsi2022.exordo.com.
Proposals for panels, roundtables, tutorials, and workshops are to be emailed to the program chair at email@example.com. Panels, roundtables, and sessions on the conference’s theme “Disruptive Technologies in a Post Pandemic World” are strongly encouraged.
▪ Accounting, Finance, Economics
▪ Big Data, Analytics, and Knowledge Management
▪ Cyber Security, IT, and Emerging Technologies
▪ Decision Making: Public Administration and Policy
▪ DSS, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence
▪ Education, Curriculum, and Cases
▪ Healthcare Analytics and Services Management
▪ Human-Technology Interface
▪ Innovation and Creativity
▪ Legal, Ethical, and Social Issues
▪ Operations Management / Operations Research
▪ Marketing and Consumer Behavior
▪ Strategy and Organizational Behavior
▪ Supply Chain Management and Logistics
▪ Sustainability Management
▪ Undergraduate/master Student Poster Competition
Undergraduate/Master Student Poster Session
NEDSI will once again be sponsoring a special undergraduate/master student poster session in conjunction with the 2022 meeting due to the successful sessions at the previous meetings. For additional information, please contact Jennifer Swanson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*** At the time of the conference, depending on the state of the pandemic, safety precautions will be taken to ensure a safe environment, including requiring face masks and proof of vaccinations; state and CDC guidelines will be followed. ***