Call for Papers
Call for Papers
Papers and abstracts submitted to the conference are double blind reviewed by two referees. Abstracts, papers, and undergraduate/master student posters are to be submitted electronically using NEDSI’s conference management interface at https://nedsi2023.exordo.com.
Accounting, Finance, Economics
Big Data, Analytics, and Knowledge Management
Cyber Security, IT, and Emerging Technologies
Decision Making: Public Administration and Policy
DSS, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence
Education, Curriculum, and Cases
Healthcare Analytics and Services Management
Innovation and Creativity
Legal, Ethical, and Social Issues
Operations Management / Operations Research
Marketing and Consumer Behavior
Strategy and Organizational Behavior
Supply Chain Management and Logistics
Undergraduate/Master Student Poster Competition
Undergraduate/Master Student Poster Session
NEDSI will once again be sponsoring a special undergraduate/master student poster session in conjunction with the 2022 meeting due to the successful sessions at the previous meetings. For additional information, please contact Jennifer Swanson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instructions for submissions to Undergraduate/Master Student Poster Competition track.
- Graduate and Undergraduate posters will be judged in separate categories. Awards will be given in each category.
- To be considered for an award, the first author should be a student.
- Either abstracts or full papers of the research can be submitted in the Undergraduate/Master Student Poster Competition track.
- Poster submissions do not have to be a complete paper or poster at the time of submission in the ExOrdo system.
- However, posters should be completed and printed by the start of the conference on March 30, 2023.
- Posters will be judged on the content by the Poster Awards Committee.
- This is a poster session and not a PowerPoint presentation – students will stand next to their posters and explain their research to conference participants and poster awards committee.
- Posters should be displayed on a hard poster board no larger than 4’ by 3’. Easels will be provided to display the poster boards. Poster boards and supplies (e.g., tape, push pins) will be available at the conference if anyone needs to assemble on-site.
- Poster sessions will run across the first two days of the conference (Thursday, March 30th, 2023 and Friday, March 31st, 2023). Exact times will be communicated once the conference program is finalized.
- Poster awards (for both undergraduate and graduate category) will be announced at the NEDSI awards/gala dinner on the evening of Friday, March 31st, 2023.
Please note that for a poster to be considered for an award, the submission should be uploaded on “Undergraduate/Master Student Poster Competition” track.
In case of any questions, please contact Dr. Jennifer Swanson at email@example.com
Call for Papers Deadlines
Deadline: January 22, 2023